Sunday, November 28, 2010

Black Wednesday: Out on the Town!

I feel as if I'm going to be using the same pose in all of these outfit pictures, but I'll try my best to change it up.

Regardless, of course we went out for Black Wednesday--especially considering we had friends in town. The outfit I wore is one I donned a few months ago and I just love the way it looks...comfortable and put together and chic. Or at least...I hope that's the way it looks ;o)

I'm not sure about my hair, but whatever.
Black sweater: from Target
Purple print shirt: Lauren Conrad, from Kohl's
Matching necklace & earrings: from Kohl's
Button Bracelet: from Holly & Sage on Etsy
Black skinny pants: Lauren Conrad, from Kohl's
Shoes: Purple faux snakeskin, Steve Madden, from Off Broadway (sorry you can't see them, it annoys me too--but this is the only picture that came out at all despite numerous attempts)

Silly picture, I know (I'm, uh, pretending to call the number of the DUI lawyer on my bar wristband) but you can see my jewelry much better!
Anyway, it was a very long long weekend. I do have another outfit post (sort of) but that will have to wait until tomorrow or the next day :o)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment