Monday, November 22, 2010

Today? Not so much.

I have to be honest, I almost always feel frumpy on weekdays. I rarely straighten or curl my hair, wear makeup, or pay much attention to the clothes I put on outside of them matching. Today is no exception to any of that.

Thing is, I got in a good workout this morning--a 1.8 mile jog with the pups and some time on the Bowflex as well. I've eaten decently, too: Corn Pops with 2% milk for breakfast, baked white cheddar cheese puffs and a chicken salad sandwich (homemade chicken salad, and on whole grain bread) for lunch. Unfortunately...none of this really combats yesterday, because I only walked the dogs twice (for a daily total of maybe 1.75 miles), and I allowed myself my once-a-month-or-so hangover McDonald's :-/

I won't even get into the fact that I ate nearly an entire [large] bar of Trader Joe's Swiss Milk Chocolate with whole hazelnuts. YUM...but also...BAD.

As for what I'm wearing? Let's just say there won't be any picture today ;o) Dark brown slacks from Express, and they're at least one size too big. Plus a yellow graphic T from Express. Round-toed brown Mary-Jane type heels to round it off, and the only jewelry I put on is my wedding and engagement ring. All that combined with the un-done hair and lack of makeup...blech.

Oh yeah, and one of our cats knocked Hubby's fancy bathroom glass off his counter last night and broke it.

Then this morning, she knocked my fancy bathroom glass into my sink and broke it.

Not a good cat.

Still, it's Thanksgiving week, so I am thankful for some things...in fact, a lot of things! And today I'm most thankful for the fact that I have enough leftovers hanging around so that I don't have to cook dinner ;o) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment