Thursday, December 30, 2010

Change Your Life Challenge #2

Well folks, I've been meaning to post about this...but between almost getting stuck in New England after spending Christmas there (watch as I shake my fist madly at nor'easters in general), coming back and being slammed with work (because my boss broke her hand and will be out for who knows how long), and still dealing with Reverb10 (trying not to get bored...trying...trying...), I haven't had a moment's rest. However, despite my inclinations to the contrary...I am participating in the second Change Your Life Challenge, which technically started on Monday the 27th and ends this coming Sunday.

Why did I have second thoughts about participating? Well, this challenge is a
Basically, I'm supposed to get rid of 20 items, at least half of which have to be donated. Personally, I'm going to try to donate far more than I ditch, but 20 items is going to be rough for me at the moment. Mainly because I went through my closet and got rid of three large shopping bags full of clothes, purses, and shoes just last month :-/

Still, I'm going to try. I've hardly had a moment to really go through my crap, and I've already found three things to ditch and I think four things to donate. Not too shabby. I think if I really sit myself down, I'll easily find 13 more things to get rid of.

And who knows, maybe I'll find more! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment