Saturday, December 25, 2010

Playing Catchup with Reverb10, 12/21: Future Self

Imagine yourself five years from now. What advice would you give your current self for the year ahead?

Five years from now I would like to be fully prepared to take over as CFO of the company I work for.

In order to do that, I need to focus more at work and ask to be trained on the things I don't know yet (i.e. how to make budgets for upcoming years).

I would like to have not gained any weight. I'm happy with my body right now.

In order to do that, I'll have to continue my current eating habits and workout regimen at the very least--but if I have kids I will have to really focus because God knows I'll be one of those women who will have a very hard time losing the baby weight.

I want to have a 401k started.

In order to do that, I'll need to budget better throughout the next couple of years.

And...I want to check at least 10 places off my must-see list.

In order to do that, I'll have to continue to travel and be better about going to new places rather than returning to places like Vegas and Disney every.single.year. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment