Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Reverb10, 12/15: 5 Minutes

Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. 

The things I want to remember most about this year? I guess that's best summed up in the things we put on our Christmas card!

The number one thing is absolutely our wedding weekend :o) I won't go into detail because I've already written about it for reverb10, but it was three days of fun with most of our favorite people and I want to remember as much about it as possible!

Number two would be our trip to New Orleans, but most specifically being on Bourbon Street when the Saints won their first Superbowl. Again, though, I've already written about this for reverb10.

Also, can't forget the rest of our vacations! Tops for the remaining ones would be our "Geekend" in Orlando--we visited the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal, drank around the world at EPCOT, and went to Star Wars Celebration V. Amazing! Also don't want to forget Chicago, our Disney cruise to the Bahamas, my trip to Vegas (which was technically for work but ended up being a total blast), and our honeymoon cruise on the Carnival Dream.

The Muse concert Steve took me to in February needs to be on this list as well. They are by far my favorite [current] band and they were absolutely amazing live. Also, the other concerts I attended--Phish, Lady GaGa and Lady Antebellum. (But Muse was tops!)

Steve's proposal. How it was surprising and sweet and very "us"...just taking the dogs for a usual walk in the park and suddenly we're engaged!

Adopting Rigby is up there too. I know he would still be around even if I forgot my memories of this year, but considering what we went through with him in the beginning it would behoove me to remember how we got to where we are with him today.

There are so many other little moments, too. Probably namely ones spent with my niece and nephew. Quiet nights at home with Steve, watching TV re-runs or movies. But as of this moment my five minutes up and I guess I'll have to forget the rest. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment