Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Reverb10, 12/22: Travel

How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year? 

Ha, finally a question that I both CAN answer and WANT to answer.

This probably belongs in my travel blog, but whatever.

So, how did I travel in 2010? I would say it was about a half-and-half mix between returning to places that I love (Disney, Las Vegas, Roatan) and visiting places I've never been (New Orleans, Chicago, the Bahamas). With the exception of our honeymoon cruise, I traveled in small groups of four to eight friends. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband and he's quite fun to travel with, but personally I think it's far more enjoyable to travel in a group of people.

As for next year, we already have plans to return to Vegas and Disney (both are "musts" in my book!) as well as see some new places, including San Francisco (Steve has been, but it's new to me!) and eastern Europe. That's right, I'll be returning to Europe (finally!) for the first time since 2007! To be completely honest, Steve and I have been talking about going since we first started dating in late 2008. The trip has taken on many forms, from a "do it yourself" tour of England and France, to a Mediterranean cruise, to the final and already booked version: a Contiki tour that stops in Berlin, Prague, Vienna and Budapest; followed by a few days in France to appease Steve (who did a year abroad in Marseilles when we were in high school).

I travel quite a bit, for sure, and this year was another one for the history books...but I have a feeling that next year will be practically epic ;o) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment