Saturday, December 25, 2010

Reverb10, 12/25: Photo

Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.

Ahhh...with all of the pictures that I take, this one was bound to be difficult. In the end, I think this one probably says it best:


I think one of my best friends Mike took this picture. It was taken at the Star Wars Celebration V convention in Orlando, FL in August of this year. I think it just showcases who I am: a total geek (especially when it comes to Star Wars) and also someone who never passes up a chance to dress silly and make a fool out of herself (what can I say, I love costumes!). It also shows that I'm not afraid to be just who I am (although of course it's a bit of a coincidence that in doing so, I'm dressed up as someone else, haha). Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment