Sunday, December 26, 2010

Reverb10, 12/26: Soul Food

What did you eat this year that you will never forget? What went into your mouth & touched your soul?

Umm...I consider myself something of a "foodie" (especially after working in the restaurant industry for over four years) and I still don't know as if I've ever had food "touch my soul". That said, I definitely had the pleasure of eating some amazing food this year and mainly while on vacation. I would say that as a whole, despite the great things I tried in New Orleans, Chicago was the place with the food that touched my soul. Possibly because I'm an absolute NUT over pizza and fell in complete love with Lou Malnotti's (sp?). Honorable mention goes to the Pear Gorgonzola Pizza at California Pizza Kitchen in the Mirage, though ;)
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, the pizza in Chicago is to DIE for. Totally agree with you there. And I ate my way through 3 days in New Orleans in May. It was heavenly!

    ReplyDelete