Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Reverb10, 12/28: Achieve

What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today. 

I want to do more with crafts next year--namely knitting, sewing and making my own jewelry. I think mostly, if I achieve learning how to do these things, I will feel accomplished. God knows I'll save some money ;o)

Unfortunately, I can't exactly learn how to do any of these things in one day, especially today (as it's already seven in the evening). But this is the most focused I've been on learning how to do these things, and I have my mom to teach me sewing (now that she has picked it back up) and Steve to teach me how to knit (I know, right?) so there ya go! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment