Thursday, December 30, 2010

Reverb10, 12/30: Gift

This month, gifts and gift-giving can seem inescapable. What’s the most memorable gift, tangible or emotional, you received this year? 

Hmmm...

I don't know if this counts as a "gift", per se, but I think the most memorable emotional thing someone gave me this year were the vows Steve wrote for our wedding. I prefer to remember emotional/intangible gifts more than tangible ones, so I have to say that the words he spoke to me on that day were by far the most memorable "gift" not just from this year, but for quite some time.

I will, however, give an honorable mention to my lovely girl friends: my sister Christy, my best friend Jenna, and my gals Melissa, Emily, Dana, Jamie, and Annie for an absolutely amazing bachelorette party. It was the perfect mix of people and I don't think I paid for but a couple drinks that night, so that's a gift, right? It was just so awesome to see my friends all like each other and have a blast together, on top of all those drinks they purchased for me ;o) Pin It

1 comment:

  1. That is an AWESOME gift- far better than any material present.

    ReplyDelete