Monday, January 31, 2011

Oh hey. Winter professionalism.

How freaking difficult is it to dress professionally for work in the bitter cold of January?

Seriously, I live in South Carolina and I'm still finding it practically impossible. And no, it doesn't help that work is super stressful right now. I work in finance, cash flow is crap because no one is paying us on time, and on top of that I'm dealing with putting together all of the new budgets for 2011.

But hey, I really do like my job. I do. I just wish I was sure of its security at the moment.

Anyway. Here's me trying to be professional, or something.
 
Turtleneck Sweater: From Target, and I wish you could see the color because it's a nice deep teal! That's what I get for not using my camera flash.
Pants: Cream slacks from Express that are at least one size too big :-/
Black Boots: Candie's, from Kohl's

And now I go back to trying to learn Dreamweaver and HTML, because I'm trying to build a website. Which at the moment looks like crap and I don't know if I'll ever be able to figure this stuff out. In case you can't tell, it's not going well :o( I had a Geocities website in college and that thing was easier to build AND looked better than this thing I'm building in super expensive software. Boo.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I always end up wearing the same outfit every freaking day in the winter. Crease pants, long sleeve shirt, sweater. M-F. I wish there was a way I could get a lot of different outfits like I have in the warmer months. But I'm a slave to comfort rather than to fashion in the winter.

    ReplyDelete