Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thing #14: A Vacation

Day 14: A vacation you would like to take.
 
Ummm...I could go on and on in response to this question. In fact, I do, but I do that over in my travel blog. In fact, having to make this post inspired me to start writing up my travel bucket lists over there :)

However, there is one place that has always been on the very top of my list of vacations I'd like to take:
source
In case you can't tell, that's Israel. Well, Jerusalem to be specific, but I hope you catch the gist.

Basically, I was raised in a very religious home. Although in recent years my leanings have been far more spiritual than religious (honestly, I was raised a Baptist but some of their ideals disgust me), I still have this almost unexplainable desire to visit the Holy City. It's the one travel goal that I can't ever remember not having, the one travel goal that I've been unable to quench or replace.
 
Day 15: A person you admire.
Day 16: A song that makes you cry.
Day 17: An art piece.
Day 18: A time when you felt passionate and alive.
Day 19: A talent of yours.
Day 20: A hobby of yours.
Day 21: Something you know you do differently than most people.
Day 22: A website.
Day 23: A way in which you want to be remembered.
Day 24: A movie no one would expect you to love.
Day 25: A recipe.
Day 26: A childhood memory.
Day 27: A physical feature you love.
Day 28: A scar you have and it's story.
Day 29: Hopes, dreams and plans you have for the next 365 days.
Day 30: A motto or philosophy.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment