Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thing #6: A Moment

Day 6: A moment you wish you could relive.

Okay. I'm going to assume that this means a moment I would like to relive because it was amazing, not a moment I'd like to relive so that I can change any part of it. In which case...I've had some great freaking moments and I have no idea how to choose! Part of me would love to relive the moment I was introduced to Steve for the first time (on October 31, 1998), but I'm afraid that reliving it--and knowing that he was my soul mate--would make me pretty smug and self-satisfied and something would inevitably be changed because of that.

Therefore, I'll choose a just-for-fun moment. The moment the Saints won their first Superbowl and Bourbon Street just...exploded. I mean, I was more happy for the team and the people than anything (I'm a Patriots fan), but regardless...it was amazing to be there and to witness that moment in New Orleans history. And I was there with three of my favorite people in the world (Steve, my sister Christy and my best friend Jonathan). If I could relive that moment once a year I'd be absolutely ecstatic :)



Day 7: Five things you couldn't possibly live without.
Day 8: A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life.
Day 9: A photo you took.
Day 10: A photo of you taken over ten years ago.
Day 11: A photo of you taken recently.
Day 12: A song that you want played at your wedding(or was played).
Day 13: A guilty pleasure.
Day 14: A vacation you would like to take.
Day 15: A person you admire.
Day 16: A song that makes you cry.
Day 17: An art piece.
Day 18: A time when you felt passionate and alive.
Day 19: A talent of yours.
Day 20: A hobby of yours.
Day 21: Something you know you do differently than most people.
Day 22: A website.
Day 23: A way in which you want to be remembered.
Day 24: A movie no one would expect you to love.
Day 25: A recipe.
Day 26: A childhood memory.
Day 27: A physical feature you love.
Day 28: A scar you have and it's story.
Day 29: Hopes, dreams and plans you have for the next 365 days.
Day 30: A motto or philosophy.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like such a fun experience! there's always something incredible about a group of fans SO excited for a sports win. its the reason why i love michigan football and hockey so much. when the team wins, the atmosphere of that many people just ecstatic doesn't compare to anything else :)

    ReplyDelete