Friday, February 25, 2011

The 7 Random Facts Award :)

Many thanks to The Skinny on Me for this award! Sorry it's taken me a couple days to get to it...it's been one hell of a week, to say the least ;o)

Basically, I'm supposed to give 7 random facts about myself and then tag 15 people...but I'm not going to tag 15 people because I only have 23 followers and a bunch of you have already done this or something similar recently. So if you want to do it, do it...and if not, don't. There, I said it. As for my facts:

  1. I love cheese. I mean, really love it. I could probably eat it for every meal of the day. And while there are a few kinds that aren't my favorites (i.e. brie) I'll try it all once. As a note, currently I'm on a huge goat cheese kick.
  2. I have now been to 33 of the 50 states in the USA. (Michigan last weekend was #33) And just as an FYI, no it doesn't count if you've had a layover in an airport. If it did I would have been to way more than 33.
  3. I have a really bad habit of not finishing most of the things I start (scrapbooks, stories, etc.) I think I inherited this "trait" from my dad.
  4. I got a full scholarship to law school in 2005 and just a few weeks before I was supposed to start I realized I was going for all the wrong reasons...so I just didn't go. And yeah, sometimes I regret that. A bit.
  5. I didn't start drinking coffee until September 2008 (I was nearly 26 at the time). It was all Steve's fault.
  6. I love theme parties. Throwing them, going to them, cooking for them, dressing up for them.
  7. I want a motorcycle--like a sport bike--verymuchbadly.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wow very impressive (and I'm jealous) about the traveling part. I want to go to all 50 some day!! And I love cheese though not the dry ones other than parmesian and I just started drinking coffee at 27! Great job getting into law school and even better job at realizing that it was a mistake because that could have been an even bigger one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't drink coffee and I'm really proud of that haha. I know that if I did, it would turn into an expensive habit. Every now and then I have a latte or something but I always get SO dehydrated after (to the point of being uncomfortable) that it's just not worth it.

    ReplyDelete