Saturday, February 26, 2011

Before it gets too warm...

Just a little outfit post to liven things up ;o)

I thought I looked really good in this outfit when I wore it back in January. I really did. Steve and I went out to a fancy dinner with my parents and then decided to catch a band at Wild Wing Cafe, a bar here in Greenville. I knew I was a bit overdressed for Wild Wing's but I have to be honest, the blatant check outs got a bit on my nerves. Hindsight is 20/20 and I don't know if I'll be wearing this sweater again...maybe it's a bit too low-cut for a 28 year old who doesn't care to attract that kind of attention :-/
Sweater & black tank: Express
Leggings: Victoria's Secret
Sparkly Silver Shoes: Baker's

 I feel like I'm standing funny in this picture, too. Oh well.

Really though...sad that the reactions I got when wearing this outfit have convinced me to probably never wear it again. Maybe it's just Greenville? Maybe if I'd worn this in Vegas or Miami or NYC or LA or even Atlanta it wouldn't have been a big deal?



Lesson learned, anyway.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Well first, you look amazing! You are rocking it, and I'd check you out too. Haha.
    Second of all, every time I wear leggings and a dress or just leggings in general, the looks are RIDICULOUS. And I mean, I practically live in Chicago, so it's not like we are some hole in the wall town, but still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes! I tried them on at Bakers, but they didn't fit me right :(

    ReplyDelete