Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Not feeling it today.

I know, I know, I need to pick back up with the pet introductions...I've got two more! But I'm so freaking exhausted from this weekend. I went to Michigan for a wedding and I think I maybe got an average of four and a half hours of sleep a night between Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. I went to bed at 9:30 last night and got up at 7 AM this morning and I'm still so overtired that I'm nauseated :-/

I basically just wanted my readers to know that I'm still alive and once I actually feel like myself again I'll pick back up where I left off.

Did anyone else do anything interesting this weekend? Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Nashville was fun! Tried lots of new beer and ate good food and saw a good concert. Glad you made it back in one piece!

    ReplyDelete