Friday, February 4, 2011

Pops of color!

The weather the past two days has been awful, but it wasn't that bad earlier in the week and I felt like truly dressing up for work. A rarity for me. Recently a few blogs that I follow have been talking about how "pops of color" are really in this year and I decided to try my hand at them ;o)
Dress: Hand-me-down from my mom, I think she got it at Macy's?
Tights: Target, and they're actually footless, hence the boots
Boots: Candie's, from Kohl's

I felt cute all day long. Really. I need to give a crap about how I look more often...haha

Actually, I do have a few outfit pictures stockpiled, but I've been putting off posting them because of all the daily posts I'm doing anyway thanks to the 30 things challenge. Which I'm thankfully over two thirds done with. Phew.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment