Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thing #21: Different

Day 21: Something you know you do differently than most people.

I say things differently/use expressions that aren't usually used. Steve is the one who pointed most of these out to me; I don't really know why I say most of these things. For example:
  • I pronounce the "t" in often.
  • I say "to be truthful" instead of "to be honest".
  • I tell people that I am going to have them do things for me, rather than asking them if they can do things for me. I.E. I'll say to Steve, "I'm going to have you sweep the front room" rather than asking, "Can you sweep the front room?" I know it's a bit rude and I'm trying to stop but it's a lifelong habit :-/ And I'm really not trying to be demanding; most of the time I don't even notice I'm doing it.


Day 22: A website.
Day 23: A way in which you want to be remembered.
Day 24: A movie no one would expect you to love.
Day 25: A recipe.
Day 26: A childhood memory.
Day 27: A physical feature you love.
Day 28: A scar you have and it's story.
Day 29: Hopes, dreams and plans you have for the next 365 days.
Day 30: A motto or philosophy.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. LOL - I love the last bullet...that is hysterical! I'm going to try that out with my husband...:)

    ReplyDelete