Saturday, February 5, 2011

Thing #23: Remembrance

Day 23: A way in which you want to be remembered.
Ideally, I would like to be remembered as someone who made a difference, who did something important. But in reality, I would be totally fine with just being remembered as someone who was good to her family and friends, who was honest and loyal and there for those who needed her, who took care of those she loved, and who lived her life the way she wanted regardless of what others thought.

And if somewhere in there I can publish a book or something little like that, I'd be ecstatic ;o)




Day 24: A movie no one would expect you to love.
Day 25: A recipe.
Day 26: A childhood memory.
Day 27: A physical feature you love.
Day 28: A scar you have and it's story.
Day 29: Hopes, dreams and plans you have for the next 365 days.
Day 30: A motto or philosophy.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of one of my favorite quotes from The Notebook (the book, I can't remember if it is in the movie or not):

    "I am no one special. Just a common man with common thoughts. I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but in one respect I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul and for me that has always been enough."

    ReplyDelete