Sunday, February 6, 2011

Thing #24: A[nother] Movie

Day 24: A movie no one would expect you to love.

Hmm. I don't know if this is really a fair question, because my favorite movies are listed on my Facebook page, so there are at least a few hundred people out there who know my favorite movies. But I guess the one that is probably the most surprising is
source
I've loved this movie since I was a little girl; they used to play it on TV around or on Easter every year and my dad and I would watch it together. It's one of the true epic movies that exists. And yeah, young Charlton Heston was pretty darn sexy.
Day 25: A recipe.
Day 26: A childhood memory.
Day 27: A physical feature you love.
Day 28: A scar you have and it's story.
Day 29: Hopes, dreams and plans you have for the next 365 days.
Day 30: A motto or philosophy.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. my mom loves that movie. it's a yearly ritual to watch it on tv every year around easter.

    ReplyDelete