Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thing #27: Physical Feature(s)

Day 27: A physical feature you love.
 
Let's be honest. I'm not an unattractive person but I'm also probably closer to the average end of the 1-10 scale. I think the only reason people see me as "hot" (because yes, I've been called that) is because I'm happy with myself; I'm confident. And it's a confidence that in no way comes entirely from looks. That said, there are a few things I love about my body and I'm going to take a moment to brag about these things, even though I'm technically--according to this meme thing--only supposed to name one.

First and foremost, I love the color of my eyes. They're like...green with a blue rim? Whatever, it's a pretty color. A different color. I've only met one other person in my life who has an eye color close to mine (one of Steve's female cousins). To wit:
As per the usual, I am making a stupid face. Deal with it, this is the most recent picture I have that really shows my eye color nicely.
Now, this picture probably doesn't showcase my second beloved feature very well--but whatever, I like my nose. It's nice and small and cute. I have to say though, as I've gotten older and had more trouble keeping weight off, my face is a bit too...I don't know, wide, I guess...for the size of my nose. Ah well.

Last but not least, I'm going to tie this entry in with Wellness Wednesday with my final, and probably most beloved, physical feature.

My bum.

Yup, you heard that right, I love my (excuse my language for a moment) ass.

Probably because I worked hard for this ass. I rode horses from 8 years old until about 18 years old. I still do, but not often enough to say that the current shape (ha!) of my butt is due solely to that. But I seriously think it helped during those, err, "formative years" ;o)

Now, I do yoga. And according to my research, many yoga poses help with the bum thing, too.

Of course, I don't normally go around taking pictures of my butt, so the closest I can find that shows the general shape of it (HA!) is this:
It's round. It's firm. And it's all mine.

Well, and Steve's.

So there you go, your weekly Wellness Wednesday tip: If you want a great ass, ride horses and do yoga. Or ride horses, THEN do yoga. Regardless, I'm pretty sure one or the other will help ;o)
 
Day 28: A scar you have and it's story.
Day 29: Hopes, dreams and plans you have for the next 365 days.
Day 30: A motto or philosophy.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment