Tuesday, February 8, 2011

TV Interview Outfit!

As mentioned in my Greenville's Southern Yankees blog, Steve and I are going to be on TV! We had the interview Saturday January 29th, and yes, I agonized over what to wear! In the end...I'm still not 100% sure if what I wore was the perfect outfit to be wearing for my first ever (and possibly only, ever) television interview...but at least it was cute!

Unfortunately...the only halfway decent picture I got of the full outfit is blurry. Sigh. So first I'll share with you a sort of close up...me "mic-ing up!"
Jean Jacket: No idea, my sister gave it to me.
Green & glass beaded necklace, earrings & bracelet: Target (I got them on clearance!)
Cream dress with orange leopard print skirt: Charlotte Russe
Tan "lace" tights: Target
Brown lace-up boots: Again, no idea, I've had these babies for over 5 years!
Green patent purse with gold accents: Coach. 'Nough said.

And the only thing I bought especially for the occasion was the dress :o) Everything else I had, so there's that, at least.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment