Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Post!

Hay girl haaaayyy!

Told you I'd make a random happy post today :)

I've honestly had a REALLY crappy week/week and a half. Life as a whole has been stressful. The only solidarity in mine right now is Steve, and thank God for him.

However, I'm getting away this weekend. Sort of on a whim. There was some trip planning, then some things fell through, but I still had the option to go somewhere a plane ticket to use so off I go! And I get to see this fine lady, Kelly:
I'm on the left, she's on the right. Circa summer 2002.
Kelly and I met on my second/her first Walt Disney World College Program in the summer of 2002. She was neighbors with some dudes I knew from my Fall 2001 program, and we became good friends and even pseudo-roomies (because most of my apartment-mates SUCKED that summer).

Then we didn't see each other until October 2007 - over five years! Boo to that.
Back at Disney! Again, October '07.
We vowed we wouldn't do that again - go five years without seeing each other - so now it's only been three and a half! Go us! (sort of)

And yeah, we both still have those shorts. I'm thinking they'll make the perfect costume for a reunion pic, no?

So that's why you probably won't hear from me for a few days. Hope y'all have a great weekend! I know I'm gonna try to do so ;) Pin It

1 comment: