Sunday, March 13, 2011

I really, really need to clean my house. And I really, really don't want to. So I'm procrastinating by doing an outfit post! I figured it had been a couple weeks :)

I love, love, love this picture. Props to Steve for taking it :)
Hat: Scala, from The Mad Hatter store in Charleston
Dress: Converse, from Target
Belt: No idea, I've had it for like 5 or 6 years.
Jeggings: Old Navy
Boots: Old Navy
Purse: $5 special from Target!
Earrings: You can't really see them, but I won them in a giveaway from Fashion Momma; they're from Tree Round Designs

I wore this outfit in Charleston last weekend. I meant to put on something else at some point that day but our plans, err, changed and I wore this out, all night long. It was comfy and cute and I'm in love with my hat!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment