Friday, March 4, 2011

Is it easier or harder than I expected?

It's weird that I don't really miss Facebook. I know it's only been a day and a half or so, but the only times I think about signing in is when I'm bored. Then I remind myself that I can't and find something else to do, no big deal.

Thankfully I'm going out of town for a bit and will be extremely busy the next few days because of that, though ;o)

Anyway. The one issue with not allowing myself on Facebook is that it makes it more difficult for me to post pictures on here, especially when--like now--I don't have my laptop with me. So here's a meme (found on my girl Stacy's blog) and please bear with all my textalicious updates for the next few weeks? Pretty please?

@Age: I turned 28 in December. And I keep forgetting I'm 28. Seriously, someone asked me how old I was recently and I said "27. No, wait, shit, I'm 28 now." Oops.

@Bed: King, baby! And we need it considering we can have anywhere from 1 to 6 pets cuddling with us at a time ;o)

@Chore you hate: Dusting. I mean, I don't like any chore, but dusting is the absolute worst because it messes with my asthma :-/

@Dogs: I just went over, this, so...My boy Rigby and the [animal] love of my life, Miss Wendy Darling


@Essential to start your day: Going for a run (or at the very least, a walk) with my pups!


@Favorite Color: I suppose I prefer blue.

@Gold or Silver: Umm...in general white gold, but I have a few pieces of gold jewelry to wear with certain outfits :o) I can't really wear silver, not even sterling, I'm like...allergic? It's weird.


@Height: 5'8". I know I'm not gargantuan or anything, but sometimes I wish I was a couple inches shorter. Such as when I'm buying pants.

@Instrument: I play the guitar. Not very well, but as per my 2011 goals I have been practicing more and I've noticed some improvement...as well as a slight loss of feeling in the tips of my left fingers.

@Job Title: My boss says it's "Finance Manager". My position write-up says "Business Manager". So...?

@Kids: None yet. Maybe none ever. Some days I want them, some days I really really don't, so I call myself "on the fence" with this issue and we'll revisit it in a couple years. I'm only 28, after all!

@Live: Greenville, South Carolina. And I love Love LOVE it :o) I grew up in Ellington, Connecticut, though...lived at school in Longmeadow, Massachusetts for a bit...finished school in Farmville, Virginia...also lived in both Orlando, Florida and Lynchburg, Virginia over the years...eventually ended up back in Enfield, Connecticut...but Greenville truly is "my place".

@Mom's Name: Bonnie. And she's awesome.

@Nickname: Umm...I've had a bunch but the long term ones that have stuck over the years are "TaraKins" and "T". Oh, and "Pookie", but that's a specific nickname from one person ;o) And my husband calls me "Baby Pie" and depending on how nice I'm being, "Good Cat" or "Bad Cat". How's that for too much info?

@Overnight hospital stays: Never! And I'm kind of proud of that. So ::knock on wood::

@Pet Peeve: I probably have more of these than is generally healthy. People who don't pay attention when they drive. People who hate dogs for no good reason. People who say cats are crappy pets when they've never even had a cat before. People who think they know what they're talking about when it comes to traveling and try to give advice that generally sucks. I really could go on and on.

@Quote from a movie: "This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good." -Stitch, from Lilo & Stitch. Why? Because the people I call my family is a small group of people, and broken in that I'm not even related to most of them. But they are the best people I know :o)

@Righty or Lefty: Righty. But I bat lefty. And I think I do a few other things lefty as well...maybe arch? Can't quite recall.

@Siblings: Two younger sisters, Christy and Jenni
Oh hey, I found a picture! I'm on the far left and I'm 9 here and obviously the coolest kid on the block with that hair and that bathing suit. That's Christy (7) and Jenni all separated because we were mean to her (she's just about to turn 5 here).

@Time you wake up: Weekdays, 7 AM. Weekends...depends what time I went to bed, whether or not I was out drinking, etc. 

@Underwear: ? I own all types and wear them often. More often than not. How's that? 

@Vegetable you don't like: Honestly, I'll force just about anything down even if I don't really LIKE it...but I can't stand green beans (no matter how they are cooked, they taste too earthy for me) or peas (it's a texture thing). 

@What makes you run late: More often than not, dealing with my animals. 

@X-rays you've had: Uhh I've had a couple...I mean I have them every year at the dentist and I've sprained my ankle a couple times and they x-rayed it just to be sure. 

@Yummy food you make: I pride myself on being a pretty damn good cook. One of my favorite recipes that I make is a beef & beer stew over mashed potatoes, though. SOOO yummy and it always turns out well. In fact, I'd cook it far more often if it didn't take hours to prepare :-/ 

@Zoo animal: I love the big cats and the apes best. Most. Whatever. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I loooove big cats! If I didn't love cows, dogs and house cats so much I would love panthers and lions the most.

    Thanks for the congrats and support. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I feel like after I turned 25 I started to forget my age all the time!

    ReplyDelete