Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 11: Music

Day 11 ⇝ Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up

I've been away, playing in Nashville (as in, Music City!) all weekend, so this is probably a great post to come back to, no? :)

iTunes on Shuffle (for my entire library), here's what you get:
1) "Love Story" - Taylor Swift (4 stars)
2) "You and that Booty" - T.I. (2 stars)
3) "Mother Nature's Son" - The Beatles (3 stars)
4) "Yes" - LMFAO (2 stars)
5) "Save the Best for Last" - Vanessa Williams (2 stars)
6) "Bliss" - Muse (4 stars)
7) "Everybody Get Dangerous" - Weezer (2 stars)
8) "Glorious Day" - Weezer (2 stars)
9) "My Drink and my 2 Step" - Cassidy (4 stars)
10) "Lump" - The Presidents of the United States of America (2 stars)

And no, I didn't skip anything. I possibly should have kept this to my top rated list, considering how many low-rated songs came up, but what can you do. Actually, I can post another list! HaHA!


Top rated shuffle:
1) "Chasing Cars" - Snow Patrol (4 stars)
2) "Suddenly I See" - KT Tunstall (4 stars)
3) "The Boss" - Rick Ross (4 stars)
4) "Love me or Hate me" - Lil Wayne (4 stars)
5) "Forgiven" - Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals (4 stars)
6) "Nowhere Fast" - Incubus (4 stars)
7) "The Other Way" - Weezer (4 stars)
8) "Hallelujah" - Paramore (4 stars)
9) "Songs About Me" - Trace Adkins (4 stars)
10) "Fortunate Son" - Creedence Clearwater Revival (4 stars)

As you can see, I'm rough with my ratings. It takes a LOT for a song to even get 4 stars from me ;) I have 2,466 songs in my iTunes and only 727 of them have made it into my 4 and 5 star list (though 472 are still unrated). And this is honestly probably way more information than you wanted or needed to know about my music tastes ;)



Day 12 ⇝ Bullet your whole day
Day 13 ⇝ Somewhere you'd like to move or visit
Day 14 ⇝ Your earliest memory
Day 15 ⇝ Your favorite Tumblrs
Day 16 ⇝ Your views on mainstream music
Day 17 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this past year
Day 18 ⇝ Your beliefs
Day 19 ⇝ Disrespecting your parents
Day 20 ⇝ How important you think education is
Day 21 ⇝ One of your favorite shows
Day 22 ⇝ How have you changed in the past 2 years
Day 23 ⇝ Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous you find attractive
Day 24 ⇝ Your favorite movie and what it's about
Day 25 ⇝ Someone who fascinates you and why
Day 26 ⇝ What kind of person attracts you
Day 27 ⇝ A problem that you have had
Day 28 ⇝ Something that you miss
Day 29 ⇝ Goals for the next 30 days
Day 30 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this month Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment