Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 13: Somewhere

Day 13 ⇝ Somewhere you'd like to move or visit

I guess I didn't look at this meme closely enough when I said that it didn't really repeat stuff I'd talked about before. Oops.

Therefore, as I've already posted about the place I'd most like to visit, I'm going to go with "somewhere I'd like to move".

Of course, I love Greenville. Really and truly. This is the first place I've ever lived that I've not only enjoyed and appreciated, but where I can see myself growing old. Sure, I loved Orlando. I felt at home there. But living there was just...too much. Greenville hasn't felt like that yet, and I've lived here twice now - from March 2007 until November 2008 and from October 2009 to this very moment :) (I moved away for work and personal reasons, it had nothing to do with me wanting to leave this area)

All that said, there is a place I seriously think I'd move to in a heartbeat, given good reason. I've thought about it twice before (maybe more) but never with enough...seriousness, I guess.

I love, love, love Charleston South Carolina.

It is seriously my dream to have the money to buy one of the crazy huge old mansions there and re-do it into a bed and breakfast, then partner with some other people I know there to run awesome tours to package with our rooms. And Steve would make breakfast because he loves doing so and is great at it. And we would always have awesome coffee and fresh juice. And I could seriously obviously go on and on about this :) but I won't.


Day 14 ⇝ Your earliest memory
Day 15 ⇝ Your favorite Tumblrs
Day 16 ⇝ Your views on mainstream music
Day 17 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this past year
Day 18 ⇝ Your beliefs
Day 19 ⇝ Disrespecting your parents
Day 20 ⇝ How important you think education is
Day 21 ⇝ One of your favorite shows
Day 22 ⇝ How have you changed in the past 2 years
Day 23 ⇝ Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous you find attractive
Day 24 ⇝ Your favorite movie and what it's about
Day 25 ⇝ Someone who fascinates you and why
Day 26 ⇝ What kind of person attracts you
Day 27 ⇝ A problem that you have had
Day 28 ⇝ Something that you miss
Day 29 ⇝ Goals for the next 30 days
Day 30 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this month Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I've never been to any of the carolina's but i should definitely put it on my list. it looks so picturesque!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, Charleston is one of my favorite places in the world. I've been there three times in the past year. They have a lot of really great houses down near the battery, but I don't know if I'd want to live right there in town. I'm more of an outskirts person; I've gotta have some room to move around and have my own space. I don't feel like I'd get that in the battery. Everyone is so close together! But it's still really pretty and I love visiting there.

    ReplyDelete