Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 14: Earliest Memory

Day 14 ⇝ Your earliest memory

Hmm. This one is up for debate as I have a surprisingly good memory of my childhood, and my parents swear that some of these memories are earlier than the one I'm going to write about. But whatever, this is the clearest early memory that I have: my grandparents taking me to the Bronx Zoo.

I remember snapshots of that day. I remember a long car ride. I remember loving the panda bears. I wanted a stuffed one but my grandma wouldn't give in and buy me the expensive awesome soft stuffed panda they had. She got me the cheaper one. Travesty! haha

I remember that I didn't go to the bathroom all. day. No lie. I remember my grandmother constantly trying to drag me to the bathroom and not understanding why I never had to pee. I remember her telling me that I must have a "bladder the size of a basketball".

On the way out we had to walk through this area where tons of these tiny berry things had fallen from the trees, and my grandmother told me not to step in/on them but I did, because they were everywhere and I just couldn't help it! She got so mad at me because I was going to make a mess of their car :(

And this entry makes my grandmother sound horribly mean and I hate that because really, she's great :D I mean, after all, she and my grampy took me to the Bronx Zoo !!! It just so happens that these are the snapshots that I remember from that day.

The crazy thing is, I was no older than 4 when they took me on this trip. I may have been as young as 2. No one seems to remember exactly when it was, but I swear my grandparents picked me up at our house in Vernon Connecticut...and we moved out of that house when I was 2. Hmm.


Day 15 ⇝ Your favorite Tumblrs
Day 16 ⇝ Your views on mainstream music
Day 17 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this past year
Day 18 ⇝ Your beliefs
Day 19 ⇝ Disrespecting your parents
Day 20 ⇝ How important you think education is
Day 21 ⇝ One of your favorite shows
Day 22 ⇝ How have you changed in the past 2 years
Day 23 ⇝ Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous you find attractive
Day 24 ⇝ Your favorite movie and what it's about
Day 25 ⇝ Someone who fascinates you and why
Day 26 ⇝ What kind of person attracts you
Day 27 ⇝ A problem that you have had
Day 28 ⇝ Something that you miss
Day 29 ⇝ Goals for the next 30 days
Day 30 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this month Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Crazy! I think I must have blocked out large chunks of my childhood - I hardly remember a thing. Although I don't remember what I wore yesterday, so maybe this is not surprising! :)

    ReplyDelete