Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 15: My Faves

Day 15 ⇝ Your favorite Tumblrs Blogs


Err...I don't have a tumblr and I don't read any tumblrs. So these are, instead, my *current* favorite blogs! I've chosen three and yes, it was difficult to pick my true favorites :) I specify "current" because honestly, blogs evolve with the people who write them, things change and six months from now I may have new favorites.

Stacy at Every Little Thing - I've known Stacy since early 2005 (she's the only blogger on this particular list that I've met in person) and I love reading about her journey to live a more natural, organic lifestyle (though I don't think I'm wording that properly)...plus she always posts great beer suggestions and awesome recipes! Oh, and she has made me crave a trip to St. Louis ;)

Annie at Passionately Curious - Annie writes. She is open and honest and also obviously crazy amounts of fun. Her entries always have substance, which I love. I'm not in the "every blog post has to be filled with pictures to be good" boat. (Obviously)

Beth at Sweetbef - A fellow Greenville gal after my own heart, Beth's posts are almost always colorful and full of fun (and when they're not, they're still good!). Her flashback Fridays always put a smile on my face!


Day 16 ⇝ Your views on mainstream music
Day 17 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this past year
Day 18 ⇝ Your beliefs
Day 19 ⇝ Disrespecting your parents
Day 20 ⇝ How important you think education is
Day 21 ⇝ One of your favorite shows
Day 22 ⇝ How have you changed in the past 2 years
Day 23 ⇝ Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous you find attractive
Day 24 ⇝ Your favorite movie and what it's about
Day 25 ⇝ Someone who fascinates you and why
Day 26 ⇝ What kind of person attracts you
Day 27 ⇝ A problem that you have had
Day 28 ⇝ Something that you miss
Day 29 ⇝ Goals for the next 30 days
Day 30 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this month Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for listing me! That's a true compliment an I greatly appreciate it :) Let me know when you come to town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Thank you so much! you're too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had no idea that you and stacy had met!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Stacy - You're welcome, and I definitely will! Won't be this year but I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get out there next year, some way or another :)

    @Annie - I really enjoy reading your blog so you're more than welcome :)

    @Lauren - Yes! We hung out a few times back in 2005/2006 when we both lived in Lynchburg VA :) This was long long before I was a member of SG. At one point we literally lived like a mile from each other, on the same lake!

    ReplyDelete