Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 16: Mainstream Music

Day 16 ⇝ Your views on mainstream music

Umm...to each his own, I guess?

Honestly, I enjoy a Ke$ha song when I'm out on the town. I love me some GaGa. I've even jammed out to a Britney Spears song once in a while. But I don't consider them anything like "favorite" artists nor would I say that pop music is really "my thing". I prefer...punk, alternative, old school, electronica...Muse. Daft Punk. Weezer. The Beatles. Hendrix. The Doors.

(Of course, how mainstream were The Beatles back in the day, right?)

However, as much as I can totally dig some mainstream pop/hip hop, there's some mainstream stuff that I just can't stand. Fall Out Boy (Boi?). Nickelback. That sort of crap. And even though I try not to do so...yeah, I do end up judging people who love those bands and others like them. Oops.


Day 17 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this past year
Day 18 ⇝ Your beliefs
Day 19 ⇝ Disrespecting your parents
Day 20 ⇝ How important you think education is
Day 21 ⇝ One of your favorite shows
Day 22 ⇝ How have you changed in the past 2 years
Day 23 ⇝ Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous you find attractive
Day 24 ⇝ Your favorite movie and what it's about
Day 25 ⇝ Someone who fascinates you and why
Day 26 ⇝ What kind of person attracts you
Day 27 ⇝ A problem that you have had
Day 28 ⇝ Something that you miss
Day 29 ⇝ Goals for the next 30 days
Day 30 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this month Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment