Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 17: Highs & Lows

Day 17 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this past year

I honestly don't even know how to answer this one with words. I guess I would say that my "lows" were just...some stressful stuff at work that I won't post in a public blog, the passing of my Aunt Mae last summer (she was 91, but it was still hard to lose her), and just the general BS of wedding planning. It was shocking to me how even when planning a very small, non-traditional wedding we ended up so overwhelmed with everything that needed to be done!

My highs are probably better described with pictures :)

Our awesome "second annual" Kentucky Derby Party...

Steve's 30th birthday celebrations - his first cruise, an 80s party, and a NASCAR race!

Our "Geekend" in Orlando (Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Star Wars Celebration. 'Nough said.)

Our wedding weekend - in its entirety! Bachelor/bachelorette parties, barbecue at our house for all of our out of town guests, the wedding itself and the brunch on Sunday. Just...awesome.

An awesome trip to Vegas in December...

Our trip to Charleston last month :) And especially the Martini Tour we went on!

Now don't get me wrong, I had lots of other great times throughout the past year...those are just my top picks :)



Day 18 ⇝ Your beliefs
Day 19 ⇝ Disrespecting your parents
Day 20 ⇝ How important you think education is
Day 21 ⇝ One of your favorite shows
Day 22 ⇝ How have you changed in the past 2 years
Day 23 ⇝ Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous you find attractive
Day 24 ⇝ Your favorite movie and what it's about
Day 25 ⇝ Someone who fascinates you and why
Day 26 ⇝ What kind of person attracts you
Day 27 ⇝ A problem that you have had
Day 28 ⇝ Something that you miss
Day 29 ⇝ Goals for the next 30 days
Day 30 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this month Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I like your wedding dress! And ooohhh a martini tour sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I surprised myself because I really wanted a super plain dress, but the moment I tried this one on (it was a suggestion from the shop owner) I had to have it...despite the fact that it was a ruffly beaded monstrosity! haha And the martini tour was a blast! We also did a pub tour with the same company back in 2009 and that one was amazing as well :)

    ReplyDelete