Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 19 ⇝ Disrespecting your parents

Err...don't do it?

I mean really, could this day's subject be any more vague?

It should have said "Have you ever disrespected your parents?" In which case my answer is yeah, who hasn't? And of course I shouldn't have and I regret it. Even my dad, whom I don't have much in common with and who has made plenty of mistakes in his life, deserves my respect. For working long days for crappy money to support us, for at least trying to build that tree fort, for bringing me with him to Christmas shop for my mom. So...you know. Don't disrespect your parents.



Day 20 ⇝ How important you think education is
Day 21 ⇝ One of your favorite shows
Day 22 ⇝ How have you changed in the past 2 years
Day 23 ⇝ Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous you find attractive
Day 24 ⇝ Your favorite movie and what it's about
Day 25 ⇝ Someone who fascinates you and why
Day 26 ⇝ What kind of person attracts you
Day 27 ⇝ A problem that you have had
Day 28 ⇝ Something that you miss
Day 29 ⇝ Goals for the next 30 days
Day 30 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this month Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment