Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 20: Education, AND: Semi-Wordless Wednesday PLUS a Guest post!

If you can't tell, I'm kind of pretty freaking bored with this 30 day meme. My bad. So I'll throw today's in but I also decided to join Flip Flops & Pearls and her Semi-Wordless Wednesday! Enjoy! (I hope)

Day 20 ⇝ How important you think education is

It's important. Now, I'm not saying that everyone out there needs to have a 4-year degree, because different people are good at/enjoy different things. For example, my hair stylist doesn't have a 4-year degree but she's a freaking wonder at her chosen career path! As is obvious by my awesome, healthy platinum blonde hair.

But I digress. So now...first things first, check out my guest post at Passionately Curious! Annie is one of my faves lately (as I've mentioned before) and to be honest, if you like my ramblings you'll probably like hers too ;)

And finally,

I joined in on this because it's pretty frakking impossible for me to go completely wordless. What can I say, I'm one chatty chick. But in pictures, here's what's on my mind today...

I'm going on a tour of this place Saturday...can't wait!
source
This is gonna kick my ass on Sunday (again)...
source
And yup, I'm super freaking excited to be here in a week and a half!
(Chicago, for those who don't know just by looking at the picture)



Day 21 ⇝ One of your favorite shows
Day 22 ⇝ How have you changed in the past 2 years
Day 23 ⇝ Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous you find attractive
Day 24 ⇝ Your favorite movie and what it's about
Day 25 ⇝ Someone who fascinates you and why
Day 26 ⇝ What kind of person attracts you
Day 27 ⇝ A problem that you have had
Day 28 ⇝ Something that you miss
Day 29 ⇝ Goals for the next 30 days
Day 30 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this month Pin It

1 comment:

  1. ohhh looks like an exciting week coming up! I didn't recognize the Chicago sky line so it's a good thing you threw that in there :)

    ReplyDelete