Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 23: Hot Boyz

Day 23 ⇝ Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous you find attractive

I thought this one would be difficult, but it wasn't.

Also, the range of my taste in men astounds even me.

(These are in no particular order)

Bradley Cooper. No explanation needed.
source
Jeff Bridges. I have no explanation. (And yes, I mean old Jeff Bridges)
source
Javier Bardem. Yup, it's probably partially the accent.
source
Matthew Gray Gubler. I think a lot of this is that he reminds me of Steve both on Criminal Minds and in real life.
source
And finally...John Krasinski. Again, because there are aspects of...well, his character on The Office (as I know nothing about him IRL) that remind me of Steve. Or maybe they just have similar faces? Whatever, how tall he is gets me too ;)
source
Do you find any of these actors attractive? If not...name some of the ones you like!


Day 24 ⇝ Your favorite movie and what it's about
Day 25 ⇝ Someone who fascinates you and why
Day 26 ⇝ What kind of person attracts you
Day 27 ⇝ A problem that you have had
Day 28 ⇝ Something that you miss
Day 29 ⇝ Goals for the next 30 days
Day 30 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this month Pin It

2 comments:

  1. John Krasinski YES! and most definitely James Franco hmm... so many to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg. I LOVE Matthew Gray Gubler! I've always found him so attractive. Now I can't decide whether I like the long or short hair.

    ReplyDelete