Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 24: A Movie

Day 24 ⇝ Your favorite movie and what it's about

source
I have this feeling of deja vu, like I've already mentioned Gone with the Wind on this blog. But since this says I have to talk about my "favorite movie", and GwtW is the first movie that pops into my head when I hear those words, there ya go.

Really though, who doesn't know what GwtW is about? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Gone with the Wind is the most imperfectly perfect love story. I mean, you can't discount the whole Civil War setting, but at its core that's not what this movie is about. It's about a beautiful, strong, intelligent, completely flawed woman who, like many of us women, will stop at nothing to get what she wants. And it's about the handsome, strong, intelligent, completely flawed man who loves her. And in this movie, as in so many aspects of life, there is no happy ending. But that's okay, because it makes this story so much more real.

There are a million reasons why I love this movie and you bet your ass that Clark Gable (::sigh::) is one of them. So.


Day 25 ⇝ Someone who fascinates you and why
Day 26 ⇝ What kind of person attracts you
Day 27 ⇝ A problem that you have had
Day 28 ⇝ Something that you miss
Day 29 ⇝ Goals for the next 30 days
Day 30 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this month Pin It

1 comment: