Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 27: Problem...AND Semi-Wordless Wednesday

Day 27 ⇝ A problem that you have had

The longer I participate in this meme, the more ridiculous I realize some of these subjects are.

I mean, this one is so...vague. A problem that I've had? I've had a million of them, both trivial and not. And what exactly does this mean, anyway? A general problem that I've had - such as being in a bad marriage? A specific problem that I've had - such as the fact that after a year and a half I still can't make my fingers play an F or B chord on my guitar?

However, due to recent events I'm going to go with a general problem, that being - I find it extremely difficult (in fact, damn near impossible) to forgive those who wrong me.

I mean, we're always told to "forgive and forget" but I'm just too darn stubborn to do the former, let alone the latter. And if you've really screwed me over, even an apology that looks and sounds heartfelt is in my eyes probably neither. The trust has been so broken that I simply can't believe you're actually sorry and want to fix things. So I have no problem writing people off, and I have a big problem accepting apologies if/when they come my way.

Anyway, on to bigger and better things...mainly

Now, I don't usually advertise stuff like this on my blog, but next spring (that's right, spring 2012, it's super far off but there are reasons for that) we are going on a cruise...
source
I used to work as a travel agent so I was able to set up a group, and it's only $25 per person to hold a spot, with no more money due until December!

source
It's an Eastern Caribbean cruise with Carnival Cruise Line. This will be my second time to the Eastern Caribbean and my third Carnival cruise (seriously don't rag, their 7+ day cruises are GREAT) and I'm already stoked.
source
Anyone else want in? Yes, I'm perfectly serious. Email me at taralynne1213[at]gmail[dot]com for details. I'm working through a legit travel agency here in Greenville South Carolina. I've got the rooms on hold through May 13th so hit me up if you want to do a fun blogger cruise!!!
source


Day 28 ⇝ Something that you miss
Day 29 ⇝ Goals for the next 30 days
Day 30 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this month Pin It

1 comment: