Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 29: Goals

Day 29 ⇝ Goals for the next 30 days

Hmm. I honestly don't really have goals that I set on a monthly basis...I'm too busy for that! I guess at this point my main one is to finish re-arranging our house now that my sister has moved out. We got a lot done at first but we've been slacking the past week/week and a half or so. Oops.

Also, I don't know if these are really "goals" but I'd love to have:

A great time in Chicago this weekend! I really want to make sure I get to see as many friends as possible, but especially this guy:
Andy (one of my best buds) and I. He introduced me to the wonders of  'Ohana. It's our fave.
Another successful Kentucky Derby Party in about two weeks...it's our third annual and the first two were just perfect...
My "brother" and I at mine and Steve's first Derby party. If you can't tell...this was later in the evening ;)
And a crazy, fun, awesome 10 year Walt Disney World College program reunion in May :)
Some of my gals and I way back in December 2001. Too bad the girl on the far left - who was my roomie - can't make it to the reunion!
Now...there's only one day left of this meme (thank God) but I don't think I'll get to it until Monday. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Day 30 ⇝ Your highs and lows of this month Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment