Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday


Today we're discussing where our pups sleep!

In case you haven't noticed, our animals are SPOILED. I mean...it's bad. They pretty much do whatever they want. But I kinda figure that the dogs especially deserve the high life. I mean, Rigby was dumped at the pound with untreated epilepsy and was scheduled to be put to sleep just a few days after we adopted him. Wendy was never allowed inside a house until she was rescued and was apparently shot up with a BB gun at one point or another. They can just sleep wherever they want, thankyouverymuch.

Of course, weirdly enough they both tend to sleep under the bed more often than not.
Excuse the blurry/not so great pictures...I only ever seem to have my phone on me when the pets are doing silly things.
Of course, sometimes they (well, Wendy mostly) is especially sweet and sleeps at the foot of the bed...

And sometimes they (especially Wendy) are a bit obnoxious and sprawl wherever they please...

And once in a while, they burrow.

Possible favorite pic ever. Oh, and that towel-lined shoebox on the night stand is for our seriously picky cat Ducky.     







I hope everyone has a great Tuesday! It's possibly my least favorite day of the week. That said, I'm going to try to post a recipe for y'all very soon - if not tonight, then tomorrow :) Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Isn't watching your dog sleep just the most comforting and loving feeling in the world? I could watch my Rigby sleep for hours. It makes me smile and giggle and then he wakes up for a bit before drifting off again and I have to supress my next giggle of pure happiness and adoration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! So precious, and yes I agree they deserve to sleep anywhere they please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pics! I'm with you girl, your pups like mine deserve a throne if they so desire. :) They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad Roxie isn't alone at sleeping under the bed! They definitely like the closed-in, small spaces, that's for sure. We ended up putting the bed on risers, so she could get in and out easier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THank you so much for linking up!! I'm sorry I am a day late commenting, I was totally not near my computer at all yesterday!

    ReplyDelete