Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thirsty Thursday (again)!


This Thirsty Thursday, I feel the need to share with you all my current drink obsession.
source
Yes, that's right, gin and tonics (with just a bit of lime).

You see, I used to dislike gin. Or think I did. Really, it was because I never gave it a chance. I'd had a wee taste of it once, and when I did it was cheap crap. So yeah, it tasted like pine needles or whatever.

But fast forward a few years to some good gin mixed with the perfect amount of tonic and fresh lime juice, and I'm in love. It's the perfect light, fresh drink. As the song says, "I just can't get enough" ;) Pin It

3 comments:

  1. mmm. Gin and Tonic is so delicious! What a great picture too - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I don't love gin, I might have to try this. We have a new drink: a rum slushie that is perfect for summer. As soon as I perfect the recipe, I'll pass it along.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gin and tonics are such great morning or afternoon drinks. quite refreshing. although i have never tried tanqueray... mimosas= champagne and orange juice is also a really good one!

    ReplyDelete