Monday, May 23, 2011

Post Reunion Confessions

I really have nothing else to post today, so I thought I'd give a confessions post the old college try ;)

I confess...that every time I go back to Orlando for a visit, I return home wondering why I ever left. But that feeling always goes away within a week or two (thank God).

I confess...that my friend Becky and I had far too much fun toting around our gnome, Churro, this weekend.

I confess...that I am a shameless flirt. 'Nough said.

I confess...that I really wish I had the money and cahones to ditch a family Thanksgiving and go to this awesome kid's wedding in the Dominican Republic over said holiday.
(Also, I met his fiancee this weekend, and while she probably thinks I'm a drunken ass, she is awesome.)
I confess...that for the first time since October 2008 (when it was too cold and I was wearing nylons), I didn't climb in the fountain in France while drinking around the world. Sad face :(

I confess...that as much as I wanted to avoid it, I had to make a pee pee stop in the Japan women's bathroom at EPCOT. If you've ever used this restroom...you know what I'm talking about.

I confess...that we had to pick a safety word to use when any of us was being wildly inappropriate on Saturday. And that word was "Hotbox". Yeah.

I confess...that I don't have diabetes. But Disney thinks I do.

And finally, I confess...that I am far too old for this shit. I haven't been in this much pain in I can't remember how long.

But it was so, so, so worth it ;) Pin It

6 comments:

  1. haha! glad you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be ashamed of yourself for not hopping into the fountain. That's just not right.

    -Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does Disney think you have diabetes?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Annie - thanks!

    @Marty - Trust me, I am. I am.

    @April - Err because I told them I did so that I wouldn't have to pay to rent a fridge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering what that was you were sitting on. :)

    ReplyDelete