Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Semi Wordless Wednesday, again!

First, I do have to say something serious: Why is it that adults who are usually completely responsible can't seem to take good care of those things that should be most important to them? :-/

Second: Happy Star Wars Day, folks! May the Fourth be with you!

(Yes, I'm that much of a geek, and here is Semi Wordless Wednesday Proof)
(In case you don't know, Star Wars Celebration is a big Star Wars convention that happens every few years. Last year it was held in Orlando in August and the hubby and I went with our friend Mike. It was an awesome experience, and as an FYI I was dressed as Juno Eclipse of Force Unleashed fame - it's a Star Wars video game. I know my costume wasn't perfectly accurate - especially as I didn't have time to make my blaster black - but not too shabby anyway, I think!)

source
Here she is in all her glory:
source
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love that outfit - if you are a geek you're definately the hot version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come with us to Death Cab...it's sold out but stub hub still has some tix

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! can't wait to see how you celebrate cinco! :)

    ReplyDelete