Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Semi Wordless Wednesday: Guess Where I'm Going!


Two days from now I'll be boarding a plane and returning to a place that is very special to me.
That's right, I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD! :)

I've told the story before, and the short of it is - waaaayyy back in 2001 I did an internship at Disney. 2001 was 10 years ago. Which means that this year is the 10 Year Reunion Year! And I will in fact be going twice - this weekend, to party with my party people from the 2001 WDWCP, and in the fall, to enjoy Disney with my close friends from the 2001 WDWCP...and a few other lucky souls ;)

But right now let's focus on this coming weekend, because I'm going to see this fine lady...

And this handsome gentleman...

And spend as much time as possible with this awesome guy (the one on the right - the kid on the left has sadly moved to New Mexico)...

Do a lot of this (minus the costume, of course...it's not Halloween. yet.)

And maybe a little of this...

Probably wish that my other half (the girl on the right) could be there, and hopefully not get in too much trouble with BONER! (the kid in the middle)

Splurge on one of these...

Hopefully not get so drunk that we set a James Brown doll and dirty work socks on fire and turn it into a Viking Vessel via laundry basket...

And just in general enjoy being with the people and reminiscing about one of the craziest, most difficult, and most amazing times in my life.
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Wow looks like such an amazing time! Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh! love this post! thank you thank you for bringing a little bit of disney into my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun place to go! Ive never been to disney world! Have a blast! Small world that you will be in my stomping grounds! :-) Have fun and let me know if you need any recommendations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOD, I just laughed like a hyena at that Viking funeral.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the lovely o-Town! How long will you be here??

    ReplyDelete