Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday: "The Look"




Today C Mae wants us to talk about "The Look".

And honestly, anyone with pets (not just dogs) should know what we're talking about.

I think I've shared some of these photos before, and again I apologize that they are crappy iPhone photos, but it's just much easier to whip out one's phone when the pets are doing something funny than it is to run for a camera and risk missing the shot entirely.

Wendy's Look:
Chew up daddy's work cell phone AND a DVD? It wasn't me, I swear.
Oh Mom...you are strange and silly but I love you.

Rigby's Look:
What? This is your bed? Too bad.
Excuse me, you're taking up more than your fair share of the couch, Mom.
As a sidenote, I hate Tuesdays in general, but this week I hate Tuesday even more because I have so much to do before this weekend. It being Tuesday means an entire day is already gone and we didn't accomplish as much housework as we could/should have. Sigh. Pin It

6 comments:

  1. those looks are way too cute!! Hi I'm a new follower I found your blog on tail wagging tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sweet puppy faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first one of you and your baby all snuggled up together :) so sweet! and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that they are both cuddlers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for following back and Sophie is a maltipoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those sweet looks! Cute pictures :)

    http://lifeingarrison.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete