Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Travel Tuesday

Well, I haven't blogged in nearly a week...but I have a good excuse! I was away, celebrating Steve's birthday with him - in San Fransisco and Las Vegas! I'd never been to San Fran before, but this was my 6th time in Vegas. I absolutely love that city!

Unfortunately, between missing two days of work last week and yesterday being a holiday, I am super backed up right now and don't have time to write a big long entry about what an amazing weekend we had together. And in fact, I wouldn't write that entry here anyway, because in case you don't know - I have a travel blog as well :) I travel so much and have so many travel stories that haven't been told, that writing them here would mean them taking over this blog...and I don't want that to happen. So I have a completely separate blog where I recount my experiences, and I have in fact already written part of this weekend's story - I wanted to do so while it was still fresh in my mind.

I'm thinking about making "Travel Tuesday" a regular occurrence here, but in general it will probably just be some pictures and little blurbs and the necessary link to my travel blog. If I do it at all. I don't know. Input?

I hope everyone had an awesome Memorial Day weekend, anyway, and I'll be back in the swing of things soon. Hopefully. :) Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love travel blogs! Going to follow yours now.

    ReplyDelete