Monday, June 13, 2011

Lots of Monday Confessions this week!

I confess...that I felt pretty darn cool Saturday night when we had at least six random people join our pub crawl halfway through because "we looked like so much fun".
Steve and I at the pub crawl Saturday :)
I confess...that I started reading Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult Saturday morning and haven't been able to put it down. As a note: this is the first book of hers I've ever read, so yeah, I'm behind the times.

(In fact, I also confess that I really wish I could have called out of work today and just stayed home and read.)

I confess...that I was totally weirded out about cooking with celery root (hello, that shit looks nasty!) but I did it anyway and it was waaaay better than I thought it would be.
source - And by the way, when roasted it has a slight celery taste but the consistency of a potato.
I confess...that 99% of the time I have to force myself to go to Sunday afternoon yoga. Because I'm hungover. But then I go and feel 1,000 times better afterward!

I confess...that I bought a gorgeous $125 dress at Macy's last week, and I don't really need it. Or have any clue when I'll get the chance to wear it. But it was on clearance (originally $209). So. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love Jodi Picoult, 19 minutes is a great book! can't wait for you to finish it and read more of her stuff, seriously, she's the best!

    ReplyDelete