Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thirsty Thursday: Finally, a Drink Recipe!



That's right, I'm finally giving in and sharing a drink recipe with you. Last summer Steve and I had ourselves a little luau themed party and decided to make Mai Tais...but Mai Tais are in fact SUPER complicated! It took me a while but I finally found the following Mai Tai recipe, by far the easiest one out of the dozen or more that I looked at :)

Pineapple Mai Tai Ingredients:
4 oz orange juice
4 oz pineapple juice
1 oz Rose's lime juice
1 oz dark rum
1 oz light rum
1 oz triple sec
1/2 oz Rose's Grenadine

Pineapple Mai Tai Instructions:
-Mix all ingredients and shake with ice. Fill glasses with ice and strain the drinks into the glasses.
-Garnish with a cherry and a pineapple wedge. (though we left out the pineapple wedges because we were lazy)

And hope that your Mai Tais turn out as pretty as ours did... haha ;)


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Mai Tais bring back fun memories! We drank A LOT of these on out honeymoon :) Your recipe sounds delishh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that sounds so good!! I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with mai tais. Seriously. So I'm going to try these for sure.

    ReplyDelete