Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thirsty Thursday, UNTAPPD!



It's Thirsty Thursday again, but today, instead of writing about a drink or drinks, I'm going to write about a website :)

I recently joined Untappd - and I've been having waaaaay too much fun with it.
source
 It's free to join (of course) and is basically like...Foursquare for beer lovers/drinkers. You check in by searching for the name of whatever beer you're drinking, going to its page and clicking "check in". At this time you can comment on the beer - some people leave random comments; personally, if I write anything I write about my opinion of the beer. And you can rate your beer on a scale of 1-5 stars!

You can even "friend" people on Untappd, to see what they're drinking, and you can "toast" people as well!

I know, I know, who needs another social network, right? Well, if it revolves around beer, this girl does!

P.S. If you're on there, or if you join, go to the "Friends" tab and do a search for "Greenville, SC". I'm pretty sure I'm the only Tara here who is on the site...at least right now :) Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I definitely like that I can keep track of what beers I'm drinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright - going over there ASAP. Seriously, whoever thought of this is a GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete