Sunday, July 3, 2011

First Monday Confessions Bloghop!

EDIT: I was exhausted when I posted this just after midnight last night (an entire day in the sun with my niece and nephew will do that to a person) and forgot about the whole point of the bloghop...linking up! Duh. So I've added that info :)

Okay everyone...here are the [eh-hem] "rules":
  1. Post the button below in your entry
  2. IF you decide to check out other blogs who enter the hop and leave comments (which is not a requirement, BTW!)...please don't leave copy-and-paste comments a la "check out my giveaway!" or "I've followed you PLEEEAAASSEE follow me back!" They make people uncomfortable. Seriously. Just don't do it.
  3.  Add your link to the list below :)
And that's it! Format your confessions any way you like. Post any type of confessions you want to post. Just have fun with it!


I confess...that I ate McDonald's tonight. (or rather, last night, depending on when you're reading this) I never eat fast food. Ever. I ate it just about an hour ago and I already feel gross. Sigh.

I confess...that I'm harboring some pretty nasty feelings toward the person who walked into our garage WHILE PEOPLE WERE HOME and stole my $500 bicycle. I know things could be worse and all, but I was planning on doing a ride tomorrow (specifically) so I can't stop thinking about it :(

I confess...that I have at least a dozen recipes to post here in my blog and I have no idea when I'll get around to doing so.

I confess...that I should be posting pictures of some sort...either along with these confessions (somehow?) or along with different confessions that actually deserve pictures...but it's late and I'm tired and I just don't feel like it :-/

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe someone stole your bike out of your garage! : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess.. I really really really wanted to do this bloghop but had an emergency trip to visit an hospitalized aunt yesterday so I totally missed out on it.

    I confess, that sounds like a totally made up excuse but I promise it's not LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kristin - ugh, I know. Especially as we used to always leave the garage open when we were home, and I had that bike for a year before someone took it :-/

    @tattooedmommie - no problem! it was my first week doing it so I'm not shocked no one signed up. but I'll be doing it every Monday from now until whenever, if you're still interested in joining in :)

    ReplyDelete