Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Confessions

Here we go again...please join in!


I confess...that I've taken on WAY too much and need to scale back. I'm going to start said scale-back attempt to say. We'll see how it goes.

I confess...that apparently I'm a bad pet mommy. My dogs have fleas. Not a terribly awful case (most of what I saw was dander though there were definitely one or two live ones as well...ugh), but I don't even know how they got them as all of our pets spend the majority of their time indoors (with the exception of Ducky, who doesn't like to be inside) and they are also all on Frontline. Every month. :-/

I confess...that one of the things I'll be scaling back on is my involvement with Greenville Meetup groups. I feel bad leaving some of them because I'm actually friends with the organizers, but I just don't have time. On the other hand, one of the groups I'm leaving I can say nothing but "good riddance" to - because in the past six days I've received about half a dozen emails about the same freaking event. And honestly, most of them are pushy. They sound like someone hawking wares in a straw market in the Bahamas. I didn't exactly say that when asked why I left, but really...not every event you have is going to fill up and have a waiting list and emailing me every other day isn't going to make me change my mind about attending, you know?

Last but not least, I confess...that we had a big party at our house Saturday night, and it was fun, and everyone was gone by 1 AM...but Steve and I stayed up until nearly 3 talking. Because we're good like that :)
<3 <3 <3

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. it's always hard to scale back on stuff but you gotta do what you gotta do! you'll jump back in when you have more time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I'll never forget when Roxie got fleas. It was terrible. I also felt really bad for her!

    I'm not sure at what point I'll need to scale back - it's possible I've already hit it!

    ReplyDelete