Friday, July 1, 2011

Monthly 101 update: June

Even though I didn't get started on many of my goals last month, I still finished a few! Here are ones that I started making some progress on:

-Visit 3 new states in the US (1/3 - Ohio)
-Watch an entire TV series (started The Tudors, June 2011)
-Watch 2 foreign language films (1/2 - Taxi)

And the ones I finished! Only four this month, but still decent progress. Doing the math, I would have to accomplish approximately 3-4 goals a month to finish everything on time and I'm already ahead of schedule with that :)

- Organize a charity event (charity pub crawl on 6/11/2011)
- Donate at least $25 to charity (done along with my charity pub crawl)
Being all organizer-y at the start of my safari themed charity pub crawl (proceeds went to Greenville County Animal Care Services and we raised $375!)
- See a legend in concert  (BB King on 6/4/2011) 
This is actually Buddy Guy, who played at the same festival with BB King. I didn't get any good pictures of BB because it was dark by the time he took the stage, but even though it's blurry I love how this one of Buddy turned out!
 - Try 10 new beers I wrote about this one just yesterday :) 

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend! I'm going to try to have a button and corresponding code made up for Monday Confessions before, well, Monday, but I can't promise anything...it's a holiday for me too you know! :)
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. How awesome about the charity pub crawl! Any tips on how to organize one? Let's get drunk for the puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent list!! I just LOVE the Tudors. Enjoy!! : )

    ReplyDelete